ZX 4000 (fluorescent)
The clean ball ZX 4000 (fluorescent) with or without (please select) LED black light flashlight for fast charging including batteries and invisible galaxy dust.
It is the year 2021. These are the adventures of the clean ball team, which has been on the road with its 2 man and woman crew for 3 years to explore foreign pocket galaxies and free them from crumbs, dust and fluff. Many light-years from Earth, the Cleanball family is venturing into galaxies no human has seen before! On their journey through handbags, backpacks and satchels they discover an extraordinary species made of non-toxic fluorescent and reusable energy particles. The ZX 4000 - the first clean ball that can glow in the dark and at the same time never lose its adhesive power.
Now released to the world in our InterGalactic Cleanball Shop!
- Surface analysis: banknotes, identity papers, jewellery, entry stamps, detection of urine and food stains.
- Secret messages: Detecting messages written with UV pens, for example when geocaching.
- Small and compact UV lamp: 9 LEDs with 395nm.
- Durable and User-Friendly - Made of high quality aluminum alloy, scratch and fade resistant, very sturdy and well made. With hand strap for a comfortable hold.
- Easy to use - With just one push button.
- Note: Do not look directly at the UV light or shine it in the eyes of other people or animals. Wearing UV goggles is recommended.
on a look:
- without loss of adhesion
- for bags, satchels, backpacks etc.
- 100% recyclable
- 16 grams light
- 3.5 cm tall
- 10 year guarantee
- without silicones
- free of PVC, plasticizers and toxic ingredients
The inner sphere can be easily cleaned with a drop of dish soap under lukewarm water! Afterwards it is like new again and never loses its adhesive power!